A few notes from my own running:
- There needs to be a more obvious start to the game - something a little more choreographed making it clear that the humans should start running.
- The "narrator" needs to release the zombies after each round ends to ensure humans get a head start
- To prevent locked door stalemates: no doors can be locked, but zombies can't open doors. After 5 good "bangs," the narrator can open the door for them (simulating a break-in).
- A few weapons are fine even in round 1
- The protectee concept didn't work too well, though some people like the target concept
- This game was all kinds of fun. Pics and video to follow shortly.